Covid-19 Appointment Protocol
*Covid Guidelines update*
As from Monday 19th July the C-19 guidelines will be changing. To keep all clients safe, I shall continue to wear my mask throughout your treatments, due to most treatments being close contact.
Thank you for your continuing support
Each week Lateral Flow test's will be performed on myself regularly for the safety of both myself and clients.
The new safety guidelines will restrict the number of clients in the salon at any given time, the type of treatments
I am able to offer and the amount of time that I am able to spend with you.
The safety of my clients remains my focus at all times and I hope to resume 'normal' services as soon as possible,
however in the meantime you will see some changes at your next appointment.
Upon arrival clients will be asked to use the hand sanitiser prior to entering the premises and your temperature will be taken with an
infra-red thermometer, which will then be recorded onto your personal record card.
In order to allow us to adhere to social distancing regulations, please wait at the salon entrance where you will be greeted by myself.
You will be issued with a specific treatment time slot; we kindly ask that you are punctual to enable us to adhere to strict timing
guidelines to allow for social distancing regulations.
- Please do not attend the salon unless you have an appointment. The door will be locked to allow for social distancing.
- You will asked to complete a Covid-19 record card before your treatment as part of our safety procedure.
- You will also be asked to have your temperature checked by myself on entrance.
This will be non-contact and is voluntary but highly recommended.
- Please attend alone unless you need to be accompanied by a parent/ carer.
- There will be hand sanitiser and masks available as you enter the building.
Please use these and you may wear your own mask if you have one.
- To minimise the contact between clients I will be staggering the appointments and they may be slightly shorter than usual.
- Please adhere to the 2m social distancing rule as you move around the building.
- Unfortunately, I will not be able to offer any refreshments during your visit however please feel free to bring your own bottled drinks.
- Toilet facilities will not be available unless necessary. Please bear this in mind as you prepare for your visit.
- I will wear the appropriate PPE and ensure that all rooms are fully disinfected between clients.
If you have been advised by a medical professional that you are within a ‘at risk group’, we kindly ask that you refrain from booking an
appointment for the moment. We are looking at how we may manage this going forward, but for now we ask that you sit tight.
Appropriate PPE will be worn by myself at all times.